Thursday, November 1, 2007

In the Swing of 10 Things

One of my colleagues asked me how "Ten Things" was coming along. With my head down, I replied, "Nothing yet." With a major conference of four days out of town and working three Sundays in a row, in October, I couldn't get started. I appreciated the nudge. This colleague and one more helped me to start this quest. besides, the "participation party" was coming in a couple of hours.

Signing up was moderately difficult or a little frustrating. When I tried to get in on a Sunday, I thought I timed out. The following Thursday, today, with a little time, the second colleague showed me I was really in. I just needed to let the 10 things committee I had accomplished the deed.

For blogging purposes I enjoyed picking out a template and coming up with display names and more.

I looked at the material on blogs; however, I haven't had a chance to look at my fellow blogger entries.

I don't have any ideas on how SPL can use blogs just yet because I'm just beginning to understand them.

I have no questions about blogs at this time.

Thank you.

Pokie of Skokie PL

1 comment:

The Skokie Ten said...

Welcome aboard the 10 Things train!

We hope you enjoy the experience. You've still got a month to explore the remaining 9 things, so don't feel too rushed. Members of the 10 Things Team are here to help, as are your fellow coworkers.

Enjoy!

Toby